S P Jain School of Global Management (S P Jain) is a leading technology-led Australian business school known for its disruptive innovation in business education. A pioneer in promoting the concept of global intelligence, the School has mastered the multi-campus model with a slew of successful undergraduate and master’s programs.
For its flagship Global MBA program, the School has been ranked in the:
- Forbes: Top 15 Best International 1-year MBAs (2019-21)
- Times Higher Education – Wall Street Journal: World’s Top 5 1-Year MBAs (2018-19)
- Top 20 in the world: Forbes Best International B-Schools (2013-19)
- Top 100 in the world: The Economist Full-time MBA Rankings (2015)
- Top 100 in the world: Financial Times Top MBA Rankings (2011 & 2012)
- The School also has rankings by Nielsen, Global Brands and Poets & Quants to its credit.
The School has turned traditional pedagogy on its head by using technology-led approaches such as flipped classrooms, business simulations, gamification, virtual reality and blended learning as part of its teaching philosophy. Over the years, the 6000-member strong S P Jain alumni community has grown to include individuals who serve as innovators in top companies, manage businesses for global firms and turn brilliant ideas into successful ventures. Their continued success in the workplace has proven that the efforts to reimagine business education and focus on aspects like global employability and mobility are gaining international recognition.
S P Jain has campuses in the vibrant cities of Dubai, Singapore, Mumbai and Sydney and is renowned for running its global business programs across these cities. Its program portfolio in Dubai includes the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Communication (BBC), Bachelor of Economics (BEC), Master of Global Business (MGB), Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA), Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) and Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), all of which are accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality & Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia.