Wednesday 8 November 2017
Internships are practical work-placement programs designed to provide you with professional experience and to build on your resume and enhance your long-term career prospects. You will gain invaluable practical industry experience working at a reputable Australian company in an area related to your major.
Internships are practical work-placement programs designed to provide you with professional experience and to build on your resume and enhance your long-term career prospects. You will gain invaluable practical industry experience working at a reputable Australian company in an area related to your major. You choose your industry, location, start date, and duration (approximately 8 - 24 weeks).
What Internship provides to you
The aim of providing industry-specific opportunities is to enable you to develop skills that will enhance your prospects of gaining meaningful employment, building your career and starting your future. Internships are anticipated to be from 3 to 12 weeks.
Customised For You!
StudyCo works closely with you and guarantees to help you secure an (part-time/full-time) internship with your profession. We offer internships in the following list of industries.
Range of Industries
Agriculture, Farming & Conservation
Architecture & Design
Arts (Creative & Social)
Beauty & Cosmetics
Building & Construction
Communications & Public Relations
Education & Training
Civil and Engineering
Environment & Sustainability
Health and Medical
Import, Export and Trade
Supply Chain Management
Insurance & Superannuation
Law & Legal Services
Logistics & Transport
Media & Advertising
Non Profit, NGO & Charity
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
Planning & Design
Politics & Government
Property & Real Estate
Community and Social Work
Sport & Leisure
Travel & Tourism
and many other industries
The internship search is tailored to your individual needs by giving you the choice of industry according to your study field, location, start date and duration.
Are you eligible?
• Currently studying or recently graduated
• Strong English oral and written communication skills (IELTS may be requested depending on the internship industry)
• Visa: Working Holiday (417) or Work and Holiday (462)
- Your proficiency in English language
- You need to apply 2-3 months in advance
- Your academic and professional documents
Visa Requirements: Working Holiday (417) or Work and Holiday (462) – Insurance is compulsory: and can be arranged by StudyCo upon Request
Step by Step Guide to your Internship
Step 1: Submit application documents including resume, cover letter and proof of English level
Step 2: Fill out the application form and pay the enrolment fee (enrolment fee is approximately 20-30% of the total placement fee).
Step 3: StudyCo will assess your application within 1 - 5 working days
Step 4: A suitable placement will be found based on your requirements.
Step 5: StudyCo will organise interviews for you with host organisations until you are successfully placed in an internship.
Step 5: You will be provided with complete details about your prospective internship placement immediately after a placement is arranged.
Step 6: Complete payment (Placement fee) for the internship search program fee.
Step 7: Prior to a placement commencing, you will attend an interview with the host organisation to ensure suitability and acceptance of both parties 1 - 3 months.
Step 8: Start your internship!
What will you achieve?
In addition to finding you a suitable internship we will also improve/update your resume as well as provide you with information and tips on interviews:
- Apply theoretical knowledge from studies to the practical workplace
- Fulfil your course requirements
- Gain international work experience in one of the most developed countries
- Discover the Australian culture
- Improve your English skills
- Build your resume
- Network with business professionals
- Explore your chosen career path
- Ongoing support and assistance
What’s included in the application on fee?
• Full assessment of qualifications and application form
• Matching your internship needs with a suitable organisation
• Guaranteed offer of internship
What’s included in the placement fee?
• Full internship related support
• Organisation reference letter upon completion of your internship
For more details on StudyCo Industrial training
and internship services, you can contact us on:
email@example.com / or
03 9629 2677
You can also find us on:
Head Office Ground Floor, 333 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 Australia
Phone: +613 9629 2677