To begin studying in the UK, there are a range of entry requirements you may have to meet. Requirements may vary depending on the level of education you want to study.
English language requirements
Applicants are required to provide results of an English language test. The English language skill level might defer from one institution to another or depending on the desired program.
Undergraduate Admission Criteria
For admission into Undergraduate programs, Students usually must have completed secondary school. There may also be course-content requirements or grade-point average minimums. As undergraduate schools have limited space, there is competition for admission.
Graduate Admission Criteria
For admission into Postgraduate programs in the UK, students must complete a bachelor’s degree and submit the documents required by the University.
For entry into a Doctorate degree program, students must have completed their Masters. Students must have the fundamental theoretical knowledge to carry out their independent studies. In order to determine a candidate’s suitability for a PhD program.
The UK Educational system, adopt a Numerical grading mechanism and is likewise used in the UK. The numerical grading system is applied to undergraduate and postgraduate degree levels to assess and process applicant’s applications.
The GPA scale might defer from one Institution to another and can be different from one country to another, thus, the GPA measure might be imprecise and the Australian educational system will assess applicants GPA based on the educational institution and country previous studies and qualification completed.
Evidence of funds,
Applicants must be aware of the financials and the cost when choosing the UK as their destination of study, applicants must show sufficient funds to support themselves and the family members who might accompany while in the UK.
Required Documents for Admissions
1. Main applicants passport or official translation of birth certificate
2. Official translation of Students academic certificates and transcript or records
3. Professional academic resume (Curriculum VItae)
4. Statement of purpose (Motivation letter)
5. English language certificate such as IELTS or TOFFEL
6. Official translation of the transcript, depending on qualifications and educational levels, Diploma
7. Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) certificate for graduate school admission
8. Graduate management Admission Test (GMAT) certificate for commerce, finance management and accounting programs
9. SAT (Reasoning/Subject) certificate for undergraduate admission)
10. Two Academic references
11. Official translation of employment letter (if applicable)
12. Research proposal outlining students research for applicants interested in Master by research and PhD programs.