- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific with capitalization below USD1 billion (2011)
- Ranked 43rd in the KPMG Shareholder Value Award Program 2010
- Included in Transparency Index for Corporate Governance (Minority Shareholders Watchdog Group) – the only educational institution to be included
- Chosen by OSK as one of the “50 Jewels” among small capital companies
- Brand Laureate Award for Tertiary Education (Private) 2011-2012
- Asia Pacific Leadership Award 2012 (Social Service)
- To be a university with a strong culture of quality and leadership that focuses on sound academic standards, continuous improvement, and the talent development of students and staff.
- To be a university that offers a learning experience that enhances career development, lifetime values and personal fulfilment.
- To be a university with a strong research focus in our key areas of excellence.
- To be a university that shares our success with the stakeholders and communities we serve.
- Pride of Achievement.
- Sharing Success.
- The Courage to Be.
- To be Compassionate.
- To be Significant
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- DEPARTMENT OF LAW
- DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION
- ELM GRADUATE SCHOOL
- HELP MATRICULATION CENTRE – FOUNDATION STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF AMERICAN DEGREE PROGRAM
- DEPARTMENT OF LANGUAGES
- DEPARTMENT OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF COMPUTING & DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
- SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
Persiaran Cakerawala, 40160 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
19, Jalan Setia Bakti 1, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Jalan Metro Pudu, Fraser Business Park, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Block E Kompleks Pejabat Damansara, Damansara Height, 50490, Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia