Step 1: Submit application documents including resume, cover letter and proof of English level
Step 2: Fill out the application form and pay the enrolment fee (enrolment fee is approximately 20-30% of the total placement fee).
Step 3: StudyCo will assess your application within 1 – 5 working days
Step 4: A suitable placement will be found based on your requirements.
Step 5: StudyCo will organise interviews for you with host organisations until you are successfully placed in an internship.
Step 6: You will be provided with complete details about your prospective internship placement immediately after a placement is arranged.
Step 7: Complete payment (Placement fee) for the internship search program fee.
Step 8: Prior to a placement commencing, you will attend an interview with the host organisation to ensure suitability and acceptance of both parties 1 – 3 months.
Step 9: Start your internship!
What will you achieve?
In addition to finding you a suitable internship we will also improve/update your resume as well as provide you with information and tips on interviews:
- Apply theoretical knowledge from studies to the practical workplace
- Fulfil your course requirements
- Gain international work experience in one of the most developed countries
- Discover the Australian culture
- Improve your English skills
- Build your resume
- Network with business professionals
- Explore your chosen career path
- Ongoing support and assistance
What’s included in the application on fee?
- Full assessment of qualifications and application form
- Matching your internship needs with a suitable organisation
- Guaranteed offer of internship
What’s included in the placement fee?
- Full internship related support
- Organisation reference letter upon completion of your internship
For more details on StudyCo Industrial training and internship services, you can contact us on: [email protected]
/ or +613 9629 2677