About Curtin University - Malaysia
Curtin University Malaysia is the largest international branch campus of Curtin University and one of Malaysia’s leading internationally-minded tertiary institutions providing an affordable, quality Australian education and a global learning experience in a unique Malaysian setting. The courses they offer are identical to those offered by the Australian parent and all degrees earned at Curtin Malaysia are conferred by the main campus.
Located in Miri in the state of Sarawak, we have a 1,200-acre garden campus and over 4,000 students from over 45 countries. Highly-qualified academic staff from some 15 countries further strengthen our international outlook. We also have campuses in Western Australia, Singapore and Dubai.
Curtin University continues to build a strong global presence, with campuses in Perth, Singapore, Dubai and of course the magnificent Sarawak, Malaysia. Ranking in the top 1 per cent of universities worldwide we offer practical, internationally recognized courses that are designed with direct input from industry, so the students graduate with the skills and knowledge they need in the ever-changing global marketplace
Why Curtin University - Malaysia?
- Ranked in the top two per cent of universities worldwide in the prestigious Academic Ranking of World Universities 2016.
- Ranked 27th globally for universities under the age of 50 in the QS World University Rankings 2016-2017
- Received a ﬁve-star overall excellence rating in QS Stars rating.
- This worldwide focus has resulted in Curtin being ranked one of the world’s most international universities, and the second-most international university in Australia, in 2016 by Times Higher Education.
Faculties and Schools
- Faculty of Engineering and Sciences
- Faculty of business
- Faculty of Humanities
- Curtin Malaysia Graduate School
CDT 250, 98009 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia