University of western Australia-Masters Scholarships for High Achievers – Up to $7000
High achieving students who have completed their undergraduate studies in Australia are invited to apply for a relevant coursework master’s scholarship of between $3000 and $7000 per year, based on their WAM (between 70 – 80+). Scholarships are available for selected programs and countries, across all four faculties – Arts, Business, Law and Education, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Health and Medical Sciences and Science.
The value of the scholarship awarded will be determined by the academic achievement of the applicant and will be awarded over three levels.
- LEVEL 1: AUD$3000 PER YEAR. Equivalent WAM of 70-74.99 in an Australian undergraduate degree
- LEVEL 2: AUD$5000 PER YEAR. Equivalent WAM of 75-79.99 in an Australian undergraduate degree
- LEVEL 3 AUD: $7000 PER YEAR. Equivalent WAM of 80 in an Australian undergraduate degree
- Applicants are required to meet the conditions to enrol full-time in an eligible master’s by coursework degree as an international student in 2017 or 2018
- Be a new student to The University of Western Australia
- Students will be required to indicate acceptance of their offer and the scholarship no more than two weeks after issue date
- Be a citizen of a country listed under the relevant faculty which administers the course
- For GPA assessment, the mark calculated by the applicant's undergraduate university over the full degree is used to determine eligibility
- The scholarship will be offered for the duration of the course as stated on the University's offer letter, with the expectation that a student will undertake a 100% load (usually 48 points per year) and will not be extended if a student fails to complete with the stated time. Where credit is awarded and impacts on the load taken, the University will consider these instances on an individual basis
To know more about UWA click here.