Graduate Merit Research Scholarship
- You must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the relevant research degree.
- In general, this is equivalent to a high distinction average (H1 or First Class Honours) from a recognised university.
- Selection for a scholarship will be based on academic achievement for each discipline as determined by Monash University Malaysia.
Each scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees, plus a living allowance as follows:
- Masters by Research - RM2,600/month (up to 24 months of candidature).
- Doctor of Philosophy - RM2,600/month (up to 42 months of candidature).
- Applications are open throughout the year.
- Scholarships are limited and awarded on a competitive basis.
- Applicants must initiate course application process through the respective School.
- All applications consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered for a scholarship.