Master of Arts in Arts and Cultural Entrepreneurship WEBINAR
Thursday, 2 September - 8:30PM in Singapore (GMT+8:00) via Zoom
Master of Social Sciences in Communication Information Session
In this programme, there are three specialisations to choose from:
- Strategic Communication Specialisation
- Data and Communication Specialisation
- Global Media Communication Specialisation
- Tap on the strengths of the first programme in Asia to focus on digital communication and leadership by shining a spotlight on new media and communication leadership, digital marketing, and data analytics.
- Acquire job skills that are critical for success in the industry through a curriculum that examines and tackles current and emerging trends like those identified by the Singapore Government’s SkillsFuture Skills Framework for Media.
- Reach for the stars while standing on the shoulders of giants, by learning from leading figures in the media industry through an integrated mentorship programme.
- The emergence and rise of the creative cultural sector
- Industries that support the sector
- The practices of creativity
- Conditions and potentials of cultural and creative work for professionals and organisations