Bond University Early Bird Discount
Bond University is pleased to offer students commencing in May 2021 from India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal an 'early bird' tuition fee reduction of AU$5,000. To be eligible, students must meet the conditions listed below. Upon meeting the conditions, the AU$5,000 tuition fee reduction will be credited to the student's account for use in the following semester (September 2021).
- The early bird discount only applies to students who accept their May semester offer from 1 February 2021 and pay their tuition fee deposit as noted in their offer letter in full by 2 April 2021.
- Students must commence in the May 2021 semester with full time enrolment. The early bird discount will no longer apply if a student wishes to defer from May to a future semester.
- Students who have applied for a packaged offer with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible for this early bird discount.
- Students who have previously deferred their commencement from an earlier semester into the May semester are not eligible for this early bird discount.
- Students must not deduct the AU$5,000 from their tuition fee deposit. The early bird discount will be applied to a student’s second semester of studies (September 2021 semester).