Study at University of Wollongong in 2020
In less than 50 years, UOW has become a benchmark for Australia’s new generation of universities; dynamic, innovative and prominent in national and international rankings for the quality of the teaching and research.
Universities are key to the national innovation agenda and share an obligation to be at the forefront of contemporary policies and society. This is why the university of Wollongong are focused on producing quality, accessible research through highly-cited and esteemed researchers.
Remote Study with a 10% Full Fee Paying Remote Bursary.
- Spring Session and Trimester 3 courses are going ahead through remote study.
- In recognition of the impacts to student’s learning experience, a 10% Full Fee Paying Remote Bursary will be applied for the period of remote study.
- Students wanting to accept their UOW offer can now take advantage of a flat $5,000 deposit, and pay the balance by Census date of their starting session.
- In addition, those students who have an ELICOS package offer for UOW will receive a 20% discount off their English for Tertiary Studies (ETS) program for Intakes 3, 4 and 5 2020.
- For students who would prefer to defer their Session 2 studies, UOW is offering deferral for up to one year. Students who defer their S2 2020 offer will have their tuition fees fixed at the existing offer rate and any bursaries or scholarships awarded honoured for 2021 commencement.
Apply to study with the University of Wollongong today!