George Swinburne STEM Postgraduate Scholarship
Excited about moving to Sydney to study? Swinburne is just as thrilled to welcome you. Swinburne University Sydney is offering exciting scholarships so you have the best of our industry-relevant, world-class master programs. If you’re awarded one, you can focus less on finances, and more on learning and experiencing all that Swinburne has to offer.
This could be for you if you are applying for
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
How much is available?
30% off your course fees for the duration of the course.
Good to know
The scholarship is available to all students who meet the entry requirements of the eligible courses.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are no eligible.
- Apply for and commence in 7 February 2020, 5 June 2020 and 25 September 2020
- Not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
When will I find out if I'm successful?
If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from us. You will also find out if you have received a scholarship in the same email.