Charles Sturt University Bursary for On-Shore Students - AU and NZ
Receive a AUD $10,500 bursary PER SUBJECT enrolled for July 2020, continuing into November 2020, when you confirm your offer to study at Charles Sturt University Study Centres Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney in our next intake.
That is up to AUD $10,500 if you enrol in 3 subjects in July and 4 subjects in November!
This offer applies to onshore students in Australia and New Zealand confirming their offer to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in our second intake anticipated for July 2020.
At Charles Sturt University Study Centres, we offer:
- Two-year, 12 subject Masters degrees with eligibility to apply for post study work rights;
- 12-week post study internship and graduate placement opportunities
Terms and conditions
- The applicant cannot be an existing student of Charles Sturt University Study Centres.
- The applicant must confirm their offer to study in the July 2020 intake in the following courses and locations:
- Undergraduate degree at Charles Sturt University Study Centres in Melbourne or Sydney
- Postgraduate degree at Charles Sturt University Study Centres in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney
- Offer only valid from 23 March 2020 until 17 July 2020.
- Study Group Australia Pty Limited and Charles Sturt University reserves its right to withdraw its offer of the bursary at anytime prior to it’s acceptance.
- The offer of the bursary is entirely discretionary.
- The bursary amount is up to and not exceeding AUD $10,500 dollars.
- Students are required to pay their enrolment fees in full prior to the course census date. Bursary is paid after the census date of each semester for the number of subjects enrolled in that semester.
- Bursaries are provided by Study Group Australia Pty Limited.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The bursaries can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- The participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning of the bursary.
- The applicant must meet all academic and English language entry requirements, found at csustudycentres.edu. auto be eligible to study at Charles Sturt University Study Centres and receive a bursary offer.