Swinburne Scholarships for International Students 2018
|Undergraduate||ELIGIBILITY / SELECTION CRITERIA|
• Up to A$38,000 is available to selected students who apply for a bachelor program.
Professional Undergraduate Degree
• A 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of study is available to selected school-leavers with a strong Australian curriculum background (i.e. VCE/ATAR).
• Up to A$19,000 is available to selected students who apply for any two-year master by coursework program, except the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) and Master of
Science (Network Systems).
Professional Computing and Networking systems
• A$2,500 is available to selected students who plan to study the following Swinburne programs:
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
- Master of Science (Network Systems)
26 February 2018
30 July 2018
• Between A$2,500 and A$5,000 is available to selected students who apply for a packaged Foundation Year and/or UniLink Diploma
with a bachelor program.
19 February 2018
18 June 2018
8 October 2018
Postgraduate Loyalty Scholarship
• A 10% reduction in tuition fees for each year of study is available
to students graduating from a Swinburne bachelor program
who apply to study a master by coursework program.
• be an international student
• be eligible to study at Swinburne University of Technology
• commence studies in 2018
• not have accepted any other Swinburne scholarship
or reduced fee arrangement
• not be currently enrolled at Swinburne (excluding students applying for the Postgraduate Loyalty Scholarship)
• not be already accepted at Swinburne
• not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships
will cease for students who do not meet standard course
HOW TO APPLY
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship
when applying for an eligible program at Swinburne.
For full course application details, visit