ECC Pathway Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study of your ECU pathway course in October 2018, 2019 or 2020;
- not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (Coe) for any course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- progress through your ECC Diploma units without failing any unit;
- not be in receipt of another ECU grant (scholarship or sponsorship);
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate by coursework degree at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
In addition to this new scholarship, ECC continue to offer the following substantial student incentives:
International Accommodation Scholarship
A 50% reduction in accommodation fees for either 22 or 44 week contracts at ECU Village, Mount Lawley (limited places available).
Scholarship valued at up to $5,016.0010 Week ELICOS Scholarship
The equivalent cost of 10 weeks ELICOS credited towards the 2nd Trimester tuition fees for an eligible ECC pathway course.
Scholarship valued at up to $4,400.00 Guaranteed Internship
Gain hands-on industry experience with a guaranteed industry internship of up to 12 weeks in an Australian company.
Internship valued at $1,800.00