Adelaide University Scholarships still available for semester 2, 2018
there are still scholarships available to students commencing in Semester 2, 2018 at the University of Adelaide. There are still scholarships available to students commencing in Semester 2, 2018 at the University of Adelaide:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: The achievement of students who apply with GPA of 6.8 or equivalent will be recognized with a 50% tuition fee reduction.
- Alumni Scholarship: If you are a previous student of the University of Adelaide, You can receive a 25% tuition fee reduction if you’re completing a second or subsequent degree at Adelaide.
- Family Scholarship: If your spouse or sibling studied in Adelaide University, Simply provide an English-translated birth certificate that shows your relationship and receive a 25% tuition fee reduction.
- Higher Education Scholarship: If you have an AQF qualification (Certificate IV or higher) or an Australian FSP qualification that is not already packaged with the University, we’re offering a 25% tuition fee reduction.
- Matching Scholarship Scheme: If you had been offered a scholarship to study a program in another University in Australia, you can benefit from 15% tuition fee reduction after including evidence of your scholarship offer with your application.
- International Scholarship: As studying abroad can be expensive, Adelaide University offers scholarships for international students, so you may qualify for a 15% tuition fee reduction.