International student data for November 2016: Australia
- Enrolments reached 700,000 for the first time, reflecting year on year growth of 11%. At the same time commencements rose 10% and actual student numbers are up 11%.
- Double-digit growth in enrolments in all sectors, except ELICOS (4% growth).
- In the top ten markets, growth in enrolments was led by Brazil (18.8%), Malaysia (18.1%) and Nepal (15.8%).
- China and India remain the top two markets with 15.7% and 8.8% growth respectively.
- Hospitality topped commencement growth (up 33.9%), followed by Mixed Field (up 20.9%).
For more information, please contact one of our offices
Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand
Editor: Negar Zandipour